Monday, January 21, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

I'm fairly ashamed to say how long it's been since I've posted a Meal Plan Monday.

We're talking a little over two months here.

And that's just no good.

So I'm back to it because you all seem to like it.  And of course I like it.  I get to "waste" grand amounts of time browsing through delicious recipes from which I then get to make.  That's a win-win.

Because today is a holiday, meaning that I only have class on Wednesday this week, I'm hoping to spend a good amount of time in the kitchen.  (And I've started the week off right by making cinnamon rolls for a house of nearly 20 this morning!)  Getting to all six of these dishes along with all of the baking projects I have lined up would be quite ambitious, but I always like a good challenge.

Hope everyone has a great week!

monday


Portobello Burger with Green Bean Fries and Yogurt Aioli

tuesday


Soba Bowl with Tea Poached Salmon

wednesday


Creamy Broccoli-White Bean Soup 

thursday


Veggie Noodle Bowl with Spicy Peanut Sauce

friday lunch


Grilled Cheese with Roasted Carrots and Carrot Green Pesto
-from Happyolks

friday dinner


Whole Wheat Black Pepper Fettuccine with Baby Artichokes

1 comment:

  1. I love your Meal Plan Mondays! I discover so many great new blogs and recipe ideas. Everything looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...